Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


Want some free extra heat? We've been getting some! It has turned chilly here and the last few nights I've cooked something in the oven for dinner/supper and afterwards we will leave the oven door open and let the "left over heat" come out into the house. Now, I know this isn't for everyone, especially if you have any little ones running around, but my two are older so don't have to worry about that. The only thing we have to watch is our Basset Hound, but usually he is sitting waiting for us to drop something while we are eating anyway. I know some may be leery of this if they have a gas stove, but we have a crazy electric stove--can you tell I'm not too crazy about an electric stove?lol So, do what you are comfortable with. But...this works for me!

Denise

0 Comments: