Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday




Ok, I absolutely CANNOT stand to clean the oven! I forget exactly where I seen this tip (sorry!)You spray your oven with water using a water bottle, then sprinkle baking soda all over and let it sit. Keep checking it here and there and see if you need to spray more water and apply more baking soda. After letting it sit for awhile-how long depends on how bad your oven is--:)you just wipe clean. How easy is that!! And no awful fumes! Doesn't make me like it any better, but it sure was easier!!

Here is a before/during picture:

and after:





not bad huh?








For more Works For Me Wednesday tips head on over to Rocks In My Dryer

Denise

3 Comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

wow! that almost makes me want to try cleaning my oven. . .

Sandy said...

Beautiful!!! Nothing like a job well done.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Wow..I hate oven cleaning too, but Thanksgiving is coming, and so is my mother-in-law!