Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess What I Got!?!?!?

My MIL came over and brought all these boxes of jars to us, she called the other day and asked if we wanted them--well, yeah! She was going to take to the recycling center and then happen to think that we may want them, and I said yeah, that we would sure take them!



But....I got such a surprise!!

This....................

A PRESSURE CANNER!!! I couldn't believe it!

I have a regular water bath canner, but we were just saying again a couple of days ago how we would like to try to get a pressure canner so we would be able to try to can soups and stews and so forth, but they cost SOOO much. And then she just gives me this one!! What a Blessing! Once again I am SO thankful to the Lord for His many blessings he gives us!

Denise

0 Comments: