Friday, August 15, 2008

Frugal Friday--Poor Chicken!

Poor Poor Chicken, this is all that is left of it!





We had rotisserie chicken on the grill the other day, we were at Mendards a while back and they had marked down a rotisserie that mounts on your gas grill so we got it. We seasoned up the chicken and let it cook for about an hour and a half or so. It was really good and it was even pretty to look at it--that is before we tore into it!ha! (I forgot to take pictures of all that)Well, after we all had our fill, we tore off all the other meat left on the chicken and had it the next day for lunches as sandwiches and then took all the bones, etc left and boiled it to make broth that I froze and we will use the broth for making something else! So, at least 3 meals out of one chicken-not too bad! I have read on some other blogs where depending on the size of the chicken they have got more uses out of a chicken, but I thought that was pretty good--baby steps! I was proud of myself!

0 Comments: